Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dating at 62

I'm on the prowl...I'm looking for that special someone. When I was younger I wondered if when people get to be 62 are they still interested in sex or in being with someone new? I know the answer...YES!!!

Now, when I was in my late teens and early 20's I was a sex maniac - I couldn't seem to get enough sex. One night stands - who cared? I sure didn't and I had plenty of them. I guess I thought sex was the way to land a man...it never worked but I sure had fun and saw plenty of penises along the way.

I'm embarassed to admit - all those sex partners and I only had maybe 3 orgasms. I'm serious. I was with men who had HUGE penises and men who had average penises but few could pleasure me...I'm sure they were not really trying - they were out for pleasure to themselves...but that's another story.

At 23 days shy of being 62 I find I do have a sex drive but I'm not willing to "give it up" to just anyone and I'm also not willing to hop right in the sack with anyone. I want to go through all the motions of falling in love...I want to be wooed, courted and all that jazz.

I did meet someone a couple of weeks ago on a social networking site called Craigslist...a free site for dating. This man was adorable but he was too old. He's about to turn 76 years old -or that's what he said. I'm pretty sure he was closer to being 80...or that's how he looked. Problem was he has this gross cough and something came flying out of his mouth one day at lunch while he was coughing and it wasn't food. Oh, that's right, he also has false teeth. Uhhhh...gross.

Please someone come along that isn't sick, isn't gross (the 75 year old sent me an email telling me he wanted to get naked with me - oh no! Please no! ewww ewwww ewwww), and is just a regular guy who will love me for who I am and not rush me to have sex, sex, sex!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment