Monday, November 16, 2009

I have lived alone for many years and am beginning to feel its time for me to find someone to have fun with, someone to talk to, someone to flirt with. I've tried the social networking things - I've only met total duds and perverts.

I'm serious...the men say things in writing (I'd hate to hear them in person) that absoultely curl my toes...like hearing fingernails down a chalk board...its gross. One guy told me he liked "hind ends" and he liked to kiss and lick. Uhhhh...you don't even know me - how can you talk to me like that.

Even the dude who was about to turn SEVENTY SIX...he still had sex on his mind. He wanted to know what was under my shirt and panties and he wanted to get naked with me and stroke my body. Uhhhhh...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. Well, I guess there is something to be said for a 76 year old still having a sex drive...at least I know it is possible.

I have been talking on the phone with this gent who a co-worker is trying to "set me up" with. Problem is he works all the time. He loves his work and he can't wait to get there every single day. He works so much he doesn't have time for a social life. Is this the kind of man I want in my life? Wasn't I once married to a man that was married to his job? Still there is something intriguing about this man - ...

He's going to be 64 in July - so he's a cancer. Mixed reviews about my sign and a Cancer. Of course Leos are supposed to be perfect for me - I was married to a Leo - spending an hour with him was like spending an hour with a wet mop.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment