Saturday, September 5, 2009

NFL - Regular Season

Well folks, here we go..just another week and the NFL regular season will be upon us!

For the past few years I have wanted to become involved in a "fantasy football" pool - time is running out for this year. Hurry Nanner...

The Seahawks: Seems the draft pick named Aaron Curry is supposed to be the key to our salvation here. Not sure what position he plays but the article in yesterday's paper was all about what a great player he has been during the pre-season.

Hawks have won all pre-season games. Of course, last year Detroit won all of their pre season games and didn't win a single regular season game...so being in first place for pre-season matters...NOT.

Matt Hasslebeck is still the quarterback for the Seahawks - he's getting up there in the age department...for a football player. He has a wife and children...damn, that guy could get injured...maybe time for him to hang up the old hat after this season. Lead us to a Superbowl win Matty and you can end your career on the field.

I heard there was a vote for the most handsome of all NFL football players...the QB for the Atlanta Falcons won. Now I forget his name...hmmmm...I googled a picture of him (when I remembered his name)...he is pretty cute.

Terrell Owens is still playing - this year he's with the Buffalo Bills. The dude is a showboat and, before I saw an episode of his reality show on television (at my daughter's house) I didn't really think he was a good person...more of a ego maniac was how it seemed. He has this reality show -as I said, I watched an episode - turns out he's pretty bashful and very cute. Hmmm...seems different in the reporting of a sportscaster. This dude has been shuffled around the NFL - last year played for Dallas, before that I think he was with the Eagles.

The Eagles now have Michael Vick. A few posts ago I was harsh on the dude for participating in dog violence. I still think what he did was horrible.

Denver Broncos - no nothing at this point.

Minnesota Vikings - have Bret Farve...another old dude who keeps coming out of retirement to play another year. He was once a great player for Green Bay Packers then he retired, came out of retirement and went to NY Jets then retired...came out of retirement and is now with Minnesota. The jury is still out. Last I heard he'd injured his ribs. The little darling.

My wrist is hurting so I close my banter for now...more lateronic...

No comments:

Post a Comment