Sunday, August 9, 2009

2 weeks without television

I have to admit - it seems longer than 2 weeks...sometimes I wonder what to do with myself without the boob tube and at the same time I wonder how I ever got anything done.

Here's when I miss television the most - when I'm having dinner...I used to sit down and watch television when I ate dinner...mindless watching and eating.

I thought I'd miss reality shows but honestly, I don't. I'm surviving without them!

Friday night I listened to an interesting show on NPR about autism. Saturday night I listened to swing music on NPR - such good memories attached to hearing that kind of music!!! This evening I'm listening to the first exhibition NFL game...Buffalo vs. Tennessee - Buffalo is losing.

See, I'm surviving in spite of tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment